UEM Scholarship For STPM/Matriculation/Foundation Leavers
UEM Local Scholarship is for STPM / Matriculation / Foundation leavers to pursue undergraduate studies in top local universities across Malaysia. Application will open in October 2021.
UEM Undergraduate Overseas Scholarship is for SPM leavers who successfully undergo a pre-university programme at Kolej Yayasan UEM (KYUEM) located in Lembah Beringin, before furthering undergraduate degree at renowned, top international universities. Application will open in March 2021.
Applicant must meet all the below requirements
All applicants must be Malaysian citizen, proficient in English, passionate, energetic high achiever who is committed to self-development, driven to excel and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and hold leadership positions at school or university clubs.
Undergraduate Local Scholarship
- Obtained a minimum CGPA of 3.50
- Obtained 7A+/A in SPM examination
Undergraduate Overseas Scholarship
- Excellent academic track record in Form 4 and Form 5
- Obtained a minimum of 7As (A+/As) in relevant subjects in SPM examination
Field of Study for Undergraduate Scholarships (Overseas and Local):
- Business (Finance/Business Management/Accounting/Economics)
- Engineering (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical)
- IT and Computer Related (Computer Science, Computer System and Networking, Software Engineering, Data Science, Data Engineering)
- Actuarial Science
Accepted public universities:
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- MARA (UiTM; all nationwide campuses)
For both overseas and local undergraduate scholarships, Yayasan UEM will covers academic expenses including tuition and examination fees, medical and life insurance, laptop, subsistence allowance and allocation for books as well as study-related equipment (for non-business students).