Hong Leong Foundation (HLF) Scholarship
The scholarship is awarded to those pursuing in Diploma, Advanced Diploma or Undergraduate Studies (1st-degree course in ANY course or field of studies on a full-time basis at recognized public and private universities and colleges in Malaysia.
Applicant must meet all the below requirements
It is open to Malaysian citizens aged between 17-25 years who have sat for the SPM/STPM/UEC examination the previous year and received your results in the month of March of the present year.
Those who are currently doing their Diploma, Advanced Diploma or Degree programme (Year 1, 2 or 3) in any recognized local colleges and universities can also apply.
- Must be a Malaysian citizen
- Must be at least 17 years old and under 25 years of age
- Total monthly household income must be RM 5,000 and below
- Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate leadership qualities; who excel in extra-curricular activities and/or sports; and/or who actively engage in community service
- Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Minimum Academic Requirements
- SPM: Minimum 8As
- STPM / Matriculation / A-Level / Foundation / Diploma / Degree: Minimum CGPA of 3.5 (Please convert the scoring to CGPA when applying if your scoring is not currently in this format.)
Applicants can pursue to study Diploma, Advance Diploma and Undergraduate Studies (1st-degree course) in ANY course at recognized public and private universities and colleges on a full-time basis in Malaysia.
Those pursuing STPM, A-Levels, Matriculation, Foundation, Pre-U, and equivalent courses are not eligible.
- Undergraduate studies in Public Universities — RM 8,500/ = p.a.
- Diploma/Advanced Diploma courses in Public Universities — RM 6,000/ = p.a.
- Undergraduate studies at local private universities — up to RM 24,000/ = p.a.
- (“3+0” degree programmes on full-time and on-campus basis) Medicine/Dentistry courses in local Private Universities – up to RM 32,000/ = p.a.
Address:For further inquiries, please contact The Hong Leong Foundation Secretariat at 03 2164 1818 (Extension 8015).